BioWin Cooperation Platform COVID-19
How does it work?
We invite you from now on to take an active part on this platform, to choose the theme(s) for which you have a solution or a proposal to share and find a partner with whom to discuss and move towards the realisation.
The platform is also available through the B2Match app!
Note that the platform is open until June, 30 (this deadline can be postponed).
Register via the green "Register now" button
2) Publish a profile to showcase your expertise
Create a clear and concise profile to raise your visibility on this platform.
Your profile should describe who you are, what you can offer to potential partners and who you want to meet.
Please select the theme(s) you want to work on with the potential partners and advice the member of the BioWin team dedicated to these particular themes.
- The manufacturing, supply and recycling of masks and individual protections:
Damien Diop and Joëlle Gahimbare
- The development and repair of ventilators:
Thierry Ferain and Sylvie Ponchaut
- The development and manufacturing of hydroalcoholic gels:
Marianne Ghyoot and Marc Dechamps
- The development and manufacturing of new diagnostic approaches:
Thierry Ferain and Marianne Ghyoot
- The development of new treatments:
Marc Dechamps and Sylvie Ponchaut
- The new sources of funding:
Please note that the BioWin team validates all the profiles. If your request or offer is not properly explained, if it doesn’t belong in at least one of the above mentioned categories or if the purpose of your offer is unclear, we won’t activate your profile.
3) Put your offer in the "Marketplace"
The main goal of this platform is for you to choose the theme(s) for which you have a solution or a proposal to share and find a partner with whom to discuss and move towards the realisation.
Fill in the "Parternship" oppourtinity or "Investment Opportunity" in your profile.
This way, your profile will be visible in the "Marketplace" and you'll be easier to find and to be connected with
This step is the most important one! If you don’t complete it, you won’t appear in the Marketplace and you won’t be able to discuss with the other participants!
Moreover, this is important for the BioWin team to understand your offer/request and support you in finding the right partner or to connect you with the right organisation which might need your solution!
4) Browse profiles of attendees and connect with other participants
Browse published participants profiles, find out who is offering interesting ideas and on which topic(s) they want to collaborate and add them to your WHISHLIST. The number of stars indicates the degree of priority.
Meeting requests will be validated by the BioWin team.
5) Send & receive meeting requests
Once the request has been validated, you can go to "Meetings" and start chatting.
6) 1:1 Meetings | Managed virtual NEW!
How does the remote 1:1 meeting networking work?
- 1:1 meetings will be managed remotely via Video Conferencing offered by this platform.
- All confirmed meetings (if any) shows a button "Start Meeting" and date/time information.
- Once meeting start time has come click this button.
- Your meeting partner doesn't show-up? Use the "Message" button and ask for joining the meeting.
WHAT ESLE TO BE CONSIDERED?
- Check your time-zone
Log-in and select "Edit my profile" to check your current timzone selection.
If this is not the timezone you are located during the meetings please change accordingly.
- Webcam devices
Use preferably a computer having a webcam installed (Laptop, Notepads, etc)
- Keep an eye on 1:1 meeting timelines (Start/End)
Please start and end your meetings exactly as indicated.
7) Contact BioWin
If you any technical question related to the platform, please contact Amélie Moyaerts