Other initiatives and platforms
Health initiatives and platforms are flourishing to answer unmet medical needs and shortage.
BioWin platform focusses its efforts on regional/national initiatives.
Here are other relevant platforms:
- Initiative of the UWE (Union Wallonne des Entreprises)
- Need4Health, a platform created by WeLL and MecaTech, as part of MedTech Wallonia, to gather needs and offers for and from the healthcare professionals and companies
- Free opening of the 150SoH platform by the Patient Numérique and OZ Consulting to list a maximum of digital solutions and fight against the crisis
- CSAM-platform: Provision of devices to combat COVID-19. Identicate in a form if you have equipment for which there are shortages and/or that you can produce.
- BioM-COVID-19-Plattform: an exchange platform for finding partners, technologies and expertise in COVID-19 research projects companies, research institutions and hospitals by BIO-M (Munich)
- BIO-RN (Heidelberg): a form to fill in with your offers and search ads to figth COVID-19 pandemic
Information on COVID-19
BioWin takes the health of its members and partners very seriously and is concerned by the general situation resulting from the Covid-19 epidemic. In order to provide our members with the best possible information, we are collecting the most important and relevant information as well as useful links.
You can find this information on our website which will frequently be updated with the most recent information as the spread of the disease progresses.